New Open Toe Microfiber Sweat Wicking Compression Tights 23-32mmHg Pantyhose FDA Approved
1. The features of "KoolFree" 28902 New Open Toe Microfiber Sweat Wicking Compression Tights 23-32mmHg Pantyhose FDA Approved are as below:
1) Brand new and high quality.
2) 23-32 mmHg Moderate Support, Graduated Compression
3) Graduated Gradient Compression Design, 100% pressure at ankle and compression lessens gradually up to calf (80%) and thigh (40%)
4) Adopt the precise knit machine from Germany to knit this unique compression stockings and the precise pressure inspection instrument to guarantee the correct pressure in stockings. Follow international standards knit and accurately graduated pressure design.
5) High-elastic micro fiber is delicate, soft, velvety, stronger and do not rub at heels to make them sore.
6) Three-dimentional balloon heel pocket to get more space and comfort.
7) Open toe style to be more convenient in wearing.
8) Soft and good sweat absorbency.
40% Nylon, 30% Microfiber Nylon, 30% Lycra Elastic Fiber
I, II, III, IV, V
5. General Instruction for Compression Stockings—
In general, compression stockings are specialized hosiery designed to help prevent the occurrence of and guard against further progression of legs swollen. Compression socks are elastic knitwears worn around the leg compressing the limb. Unlike traditional dress or athletic stockings and socks, compression stockings use stronger elastics to create significant pressure on the legs, ankles and feet. Compression hosiery are tightest at the ankles and gradually become less constrictive towards the knees and thighs.
Choosing Your Compression Range
Most anyone can benefit from mild 8-17 mmHg support hose. They are excellent for use during travel to help keep your legs from getting tired and sore. They are also very well suited to wearers who are on their feet a lot during the day. The mild range of support hose is very well suited for tired achy legs and mild spider veins.
The next compression range is the mildest "medical compression" and it is 18-22 mmHg and considered moderate. This compression range is the first to require leg measurements to get accurate compression. The moderate range support hose are still well suited to most any wearer and are excellent for those who suffer from mild to moderate swelling and varicose veins. This range of support has is also some times used by physicians for treating leg wounds and ulcers as support hose will increase blood flow to wounds and speed healing. If you have leg wounds or venous stasis ulcers see your physician before using support hose.
Firm support hose are 23-32 mmHg and are suited to users with moderate to severe swelling and varicose veins. This compression is also used to treat leg wounds and ulcers as prescribed by a physician.
Extra-firm support hose 33-42 mmHg are appropriate for those suffering from severe swelling, leg pain and varicose veins. These are also used to treat various leg problems as prescribed by a physician.
KoolFree compression stockings include complete styles and pressure range. Furthermore stably gradually pressure design and durable quality is very important. KoolFree products can meet with these requirement well.
Try it for yourself, recommend it to your customers and friends now !
6. KoolFree brand guide—
specific development for function oriented hosiery, compression stockings, sport compression socks, unique fashion leggings, tights, fishnets, protective gear, functional underwear, etc.
KoolFree, featured health care socks and protectors manufacturer!
7. Chyau Ke Co., Ltd. is an experienced manufacturer of health care socks in Taiwan over 25 years. We welcome distributing, OEM, ODM cooperation. Kindly visit our website http://www.koolfree.com.tw and latest website http://www.dayenjoy.com for wholesalers and contact with firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiry.